Structure & Follow Through: Reaching Your Teaching Potential
So far, we’ve proposed a visionary way to think of teaching: rather than allow yourself to be a passive consumer of yoga information, come to realize that teaching is an act of creation.
And then we suggested three commitments that will set the foundation to enable all of your efforts to add up to success:
- Set an explicit intention.
- Commit to continuous learning.
- Translate learning into teaching skill.
And now we’d like to offer a few tactics that can support your efforts:
- Engage in Deliberate Practice vs Naive Practice.
- Set weekly and daily priorities.
- Use an effective organizational and filing system.