Plan Key Elements: Inviting Inspiration
It can be helpful to pay particular attention to the key elements of class that have a significant effect on a class feeling cohesive and impactful.
- What will be the centerpiece of the opening (e.g. introducing theme, pranayama, guided meditation)?
- What special experiences, movements or advanced posture will we feature?
- What readings, yoga philosophy, mantra, meditation, music, ritual or other elements can support the intention, theme or key elements of class?
- What type of restorative or relaxation experience will support the intention?
- What closing will make the class feel whole and complete?