Introducing Nassim Haramein: The Nature of Reality & The Science of Oneness – The Science
Image of Nassim Haramein from Resonance Academy website
- Nassim Haramein is a published scientist in advanced physics and mathematics, and a speaker who explains in layman terms the various interpretations and practical implications of famous physics research.
- Haramein has 30 years experience in unified physics, focusing on connections between physics, mathematics, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology and chemistry among other subjects.
- He founded The Resonance Science Foundation, an institute which publishes scientific papers and “humanizes science.”
- While he is particularly clear, Haramein is by no means the first to teach many of the profound principles he so powerfully explains. As just one example, in The Holographic Universe, Michael Talbot makes the same point that Haramein does about Bohm’s interpretation of the double slit experiment. Talbot explains that Bohm “feels that most physicists go about it the wrong way… trying to fragment reality and saying that one separate thing, consciousness, interacts with another separate thing, a subatomic particle.” This is a key point that Haramein makes when explaining the assumption built into the traditional interpretation for the double slit experiment and how that assumption leads to an interpretation different from one based on a connected universe. In other words, Haramein is not alone in many of his teachings, but he is particularly straightforward about making concepts clear to the nonscientist, and in connecting the dots between science and its application in the healing arts.
- In addition to existing science that Haramein helps to educate others about, he has also published profound new research that extends the reaches of science beyond its previous limitations. For example, he predicted with remarkable and unquestionable mathematical precision the mass/charge radius of the proton, the implications of which are directly related to a scientific proof of the oneness of the universe.