The Science of Oneness: The Nature of Reality & The Science of Oneness – The Science
Nassim Haramein explains a unified theory of physics that includes the science of oneness. Some of the key points of this physics are:
- There has been a disparity between scientific models used to describe the universe on a very small scale (quantum) vs. a very large scale (the relativity of spacetime). The unified theory of physics that Nassim Haramein presents resolves this and more, including the connection between physics, ancient traditions and the healing arts.
- A key point from the unified theory is that space is not empty. There is no “void” or “nothingness” between objects or particles. Space is made of aether, a unified field. (Of all the terminology related to consciousness and the nature of reality, Aether may be the most important in helping to reorient thinking from an outdated worldview to one that is more aligned with the true nature of reality. See more in Part 1: Introduction & Terminology)
- Like a wave isn’t separate from the ocean, matter is not separate from space; it is formed from, and is a part of, the field.
- Your mindbody is like an antenna; your consciousness is interacting with the field of energy and information. See more: What is Consciousness?
- Everything is connected (“entangled”) through a network of wormholes. Every proton in the universe has access to all information in the universe!
- Space has tiny spinning fields of energy (PSUs) that interact with one another, similar to the way that ripples on a pond interact with another. What appears to us as mass is the coherent movement of PSUs.
- The structure of spacetime demonstrates repeating patterns, such as the golden ratio or spiral.
- In scientific terms, the universe is fractal, entangled and holographic.
All Living Things are a Coalescence of Energy in a Field of Energy Connected to Every Other Thing in the World
Human beings and all living things are a coalescence of energy in a field of energy connected to every other thing in the world. This pulsating energy field is the central engine of our being and our consciousness… There is no “me” and “not-me” duality to our bodies in relation to the universe, but one underlying energy field. This field is responsible for our mind’s highest functions, the information source guiding the growth of our bodies. It is our brain, our heart, our memory — indeed, a blueprint of the world for all time. The field is the force, rather than germs or genes, that finally determines whether we are healthy or ill, the force which must be tapped in order to heal. We are attached and engaged, indivisible from our world, and our only fundamental truth is our relationship with it. “The field,” as Einstein once succinctly put it, “is the only reality.”– Lynne McTaggart