Questions Answered Here
- What is connective tissue?
- What are some examples of types of connective tissue?
- What is a ligament? A tendon?
- Describe fascia using descriptive phrases that help the student to visualize and get a clearer sense for this pervasive tissue.
- What are some functions of fascia?
- Fascia is full of sensory nerve endings that are in constant communication with the brain. What is this communication about?
- From an Energy Medicine perspective, what is a function of fascia?
- What is meant by the term “myofascia?” What is the significance of this term?
- How does the “myofascial meridian theory” differ from the traditional anatomy model?