Skip to content
Questions Answered Here
- What are three fundamental ways you can help to avoid overwhelming new students?
- What is an example of “yoga-speak” and how can you phrase an instruction differently for new students?
- What is advisable when using anatomy terminology?
- If you use Sanskrit with beginners, what is a risk and how can you make it less likely?
- What aspect of yoga philosophy might you hold off on teaching until students have some personal experience?
- What are some considerations related to the number of teachings for a pose?
- If you see that students aren’t “getting” a teaching, what can you do?
- How is teaching student autonomy different from teaching choices and why is this important with beginners?
- Why is repetition important with beginners?