Skip to content
Questions Answered Here
- What are some potential benefits of teaching themed yoga classes?
- What considerations or guidelines may support effective teaching of themes in yoga?
- Describe some of the subtleties related to “teaching what you know.”
- How might you teach concepts in a universal way?
- Describe the challenge of effectively distilling a concept down to its essence.
- What are some considerations that might help you effectively distill a concept for teaching it in class?
- What is a common mistake when introducing a philosophical point in class? How can you avoid this?
- What are some components of an effective theme plan?
- What are some ways to refine your teaching technique?
- How can you effectively teach a theme while also staying with the students’ present moment experience?