Student Safety Foundations
Lesson Bundle Contents
- Objectives at a Glance
- Injuries & Conditions in Yoga
- About Contraindications & Alternatives
- When to Refer Out
- Anatomy & Study for Safety & Accommodations
Objectives at a Glance
1. Injuries & Conditions in Yoga
Become knowledgeable in injury prevention and ways to accommodate students who have injuries and conditions.
2. About Contraindications & Alternatives
Learn the importance of knowing and utilizing contraindications and cautions, and understand how to wisely choose alternatives.
3. When to Refer Out
Know when it’s advisable to refer students out for diagnosis or individual assessment and how to be prepared to do so
4. Anatomy & Study for Safety & Accommodations
Be clear about what specific steps you can take to better understand various conditions and support students with such conditions.